Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Arts and Crafts is Knitting Again

Knitting again and I have so missed it.  It's been so long and I apologize.  So much has happened in the year since I wrote.

I still am not done with my home projects but I have gotten farther.  Now, we're talking about moving again.

I will post some pictures of what more I have done to this little place.  

We've been to Italy twice since I last wrote.  My ancestors are from Caraffa di Catanzaro Italy and it's been a long time dream to see where they were born and grew up.  Walk the streets they walked, etc.

So much to tell you but as far as arts and crafts goes, I am back to painting our little place, I hung more pictures and, like I said, there's talk again of moving.

This is a great little single wide and we love it but he would love to have a garage and I would love to have a better kitchen.  I would definitely miss this park and all my friends.  Do we want to not have a house payment and continue paying rent?  Or do we want to buy a house and apply that rent money to the house payment.  Everything will go up.  Taxes especially.

I will come back with pictures.

I have a small knitting project going and I couldn't be happier.  Again it's Red Heart Super Saver yarn; I love that yarn so much.  I have made a few things since I last wrote, too.  I'm excited to show you what I have done.  Some of them I can't as they were gifts and I no longer have the photos but we'll start fresh.

I'll show you some of my art work as well.  I've done watercolor florals and charcoal and pastel drawings.  

So more real soon..........Come back and see what I've been up to.

No comments: