Monday, June 14, 2010


  Red Heart Mini Purse Patterns using Heart and Sole


Look what I made!  LOL  This is actually a key chain mini purse but I plan on stuffing it and closing it up to make a mini pincushion.  Good idea, huh?

I didn't have the Heart and Sole, which is a sock yarn, so I used some other leftover sock yarn.  I know I have some Heart and Sole here but do you think I can find it?  And who knows, maybe I did but without the paper label, I don't know which it is and I don't want to call it Heart and Sole if I don't know for sure. 

It was fun making this little purse and it gave me some great ideas for more.  I feel my own pattern coming on!  LOL

So get out that sock yarn or any fine gauge, think this one I used is a DK weight, and make some little purses.

Here's the link:  Heart and Sole Mini Purse Pattern

Make sure you check out my knitting and crocheting blog at www.knitandcrochetpatternchat.blogspot.com

No comments: