Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Craft Sewing Project !

Did you see how long it's been since I posted!? Wow, really sorry about that. I've been so busy working on my other blog Knit and Crochet Pattern Chat and didn't realize people still loved this one. So I'll start showing you the projects I'm working on that aren't knit or crochet related. I went shopping and wound up at Pacific Fabrics. I don't shop there very often because of their location; hard to get in and out of the parking lot, but this time a decided to just do it. They have the best pattern packets and needlework supplies ever. Now, I can't wait to go back. I will be taking some photos and posting my new projects so come back soon. Thank you! Kathy

Back for a second.  I'm hoping people will comment and share their photos of their projects with me.  If you have a Pacific Fabrics near you, do give them a try.  I'm lucky to have a Ben Franklin near by, at least for now.  Living in our motorhome, I never know where I'll be next month but right now, I have a Michaels, JoAnns, Ben Franklin AND a Pacific Fabrics.  I'm so lucky!

I've had to get real clever in my storage abilities.  BUT if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.  I've been able to save boxes, small ones, labeled them and have started to store things that way in MY cupboards.

Hope to hear from some of you with some ideas.

No comments: