Monday, June 14, 2010

Favecrafts is an awesome site! AND they have a blog, too!

I knew about their Favecrafts web site but I didn't know they have a blog, too. Plus and this was exciting to find out, they have another web site called Allfreecrochet!

Check out Fave Crafts 

Check out Fave Crafts Blog

AND don't forget to check out their other web site:

All free crochet !

Did you know they are on the radio!?  They have give-aways, wonderful childrens projects, Father's Day gift ideas and patterns, summer knits, home decor and so much more.  This is a must visit!

Have you thought about all those hundreds of coffee filters you have?  They have ideas for those, too, and kids can make these things!

I'm sorry, I just get so excited when I find such a quality fun web site with hundreds of free patterns.

I gotta go read more.  Wish I had more time as I could spend all day on these web sites.




No comments: