Saturday, October 25, 2008

My First Article on RVing Was PUBLISHED

I've been published! It's so exciting! Please go to this link and read my article on RVing.

Check out my recently published content on AC:

Buying Your First Motorhome or RV




Please look for more on this subject and other subjects, too. I am also writing an article for a brand new crochet ezine! I'll keep you posted and make sure you get the link. The first issue will be out real soon.



Meanwhile, I'm knitting and crocheting baby hats and blankets for my daughter's photography business (http://www.jennileephotography.blogspot.com) She's listed along the side, also, in my favorite web blogs. Unfortunately, silly me, forgot to take photos of my cute little creations. BUT, if anyone is familiar with Paton's Pooch yarn, it makes a really adorable baby blanket and we found mixing some green yarn in with the pink, makes it look like a bed of flowers. I'll try to get her to take a photo for you. Afterall, that's her specialty. From now on I'll try to remember to take photos.



I'll be back with news on the first crochet ezine and with the name and link for you when I hear from the editor.



This is an exciting month! However, it appears we won't be heading south in our motorhome this winter. Maybe next.



Till next time............

No comments: