Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More Tole Painting

Here's more tole painted items. I can't tell you how many roses I painted! Must be in the thousands by now. Along with the candle sticks, I painted switch plate covers, boxes, lamps, you name it. If someone wanted roses on it, I painted it! Don't forget to click on photos to enlarge.
This next one is the same roses but darker for the older Victorian style. I used a crackle on them.

These next little tiny clay pots were painted with daisys and used for ring holders for when you do your dishes and don't want your rings to get wet. They sold well!
This next item was a class I taught. It was the most popular project I taught! The class always oversold and was turned into two! It features lots of floating.
These cute little placks were made for baby or children. They were especially fun to make.


All my designs are copyrighted and not for reproduction without my consent. You may use my idea for your own use but not for resale. copyright 2008

No comments: