Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Orange Boucle Acrylic Drawstring Purse

Orange Boucle Acrylic Drawstring Purse~Handwash or delicate cycle~Tumble dry low


This little handbag or really a wonderful little drawstring hobo bag is made with a wonderful autumn colored yarn that is a boucle acrylic yarn. It is fully lined and even has a little pocket on the front.

Shiping and handling will be USPS priority

PRICE: $ 19.99

Purse only
no pattern available
each purse is one-of-a-kind as it's designed as I knit






All my designs are copyrighted and not for reproduction without my consent. You may use my idea for your own use but not for resale. copyright 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In spite of taking a class in HTML, I don't remember any of the tags so this is a response without any styling. I love your knitted purses and totes. You should let people know that the patterns are available for sale or that you will sell finished bags and totes. Anyway I loved seeing your work on your blog and wish I could think of something to blog about.

I'll email you anyway.

Jacqueline