Thursday, June 23, 2016

Etsy Shop and NO, Low Carb Didn't Work! Ha Ha

I have added several Etsy Shop.     My Whimsy Art Studio

 Here's a sampling:
 This is mail art and you'll find it in my Etsy Shop My Whimsy Art Studio (click on the link above)  The envelope measures about 8 1/2" x 5 3/4".  The card is blank and is a print of one of my pieces of gorgeous art work!  Right?  It, as you can see is a matched set.


 Same here........... This is mail art and you'll find it in my Etsy Shop My Whimsy Art Studio (click on the link above)  The envelope measures about 8 1/2" x 5 3/4".  The card is blank and is a print of one of my pieces of gorgeous art work!  Right?  It, as you can see is a matched set.


This is one where I splashed on lots of water and used watercolor paints.  When it was dry, I could see trees, bushes and rocks.  See it?  I finished it off with zentangle art using a permanent pen.


 Hope you like my shop and visit often.  "Favorite" my shop and any of the offerings.  Please.

Have a wonderful day,

Kathy,


´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

(¯`v´¯) 
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•...
┊  ┊  ☆ 
┊  ★

 

No comments: