Friday, May 29, 2015




Here's a watercolor I did from an online class.  I don't think it was a video but it sure was fun and I wish I could find more like it.  What do you think?




I've kind of switched to watercolor pencils and also to just colored pencils.  I should have some finished art to post soon but we're on the road again so until we settle someplace where I can finish my projects I started, I'll keep posting my watercolor art.


This was a tonal study.  At least I think that's what it's called.  My perspective isn't perfect but it isn't all that bad either.  This is my grandparents house that used to be in Minneapolis but was torn down for a freeway.

Again more later......

Have a beautiful day!

Kathy
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

(¯`v´¯) 
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•...
┊  ┊  ☆ 
┊  ★


No comments: